The DfE provides national licences for all maintained primary and secondary schools. They are:
- Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA)
- Printed Music Licencing Ltd (PMLL), administered by the Centre for Education and Finance Management (CEFM).
- NLA Media Access
- Educational Recording Agency
- Performing Right Society Ltd
- Phonographic Performance Ltd
- The Mechanical Copyright Protection Society
- Filmbankmedia and Motion Picture Licensing Company
- Christian Copyright Licensing International
The PRS and PPL licences are no longer arranged through the local authority and schools will not receive a direct charge or be contacted directly by any of the agencies relating to the ten national licences regarding their purchase.
Further information can be found about Copyright Licences can be found at: