Help and support for your ICT and MIS
The Schools ICT Help Desk is open every weekday throughout the year, excluding public holidays, and provides a single point of contact to access all our services.
Manned by knowledgeable and helpful staff the Help Desk is the first point of contact for all requests.
Opening hours are:
Monday to Thursday - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Friday - 8:00am to 4:30pm
Customers can contact the Help Desk in a variety of ways
- By telephone – 01609 536086
- By E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- By request through our “log a call” feature on the schools ICT website – https://schoolsict.co.uk/log-a-call
- By online chat directly through the Schools ICT website https://schoolsict.co.uk
Our Help Desk agents are industry trained and experienced in the education sector and will always do their best to resolve problems at first contact. After 25 years we understand how schools work and the priorities you face. This enables us to deliver solutions tailored to your need and solve your problems quickly and efficiently.
Unlimited Help Desk support is included as part of our Service Level Agreement (SLA) packages.
Non-SLA customers are welcome to access the Help Desk on a “charged for” basis. The agent will explain the pricing and costs at the start of the call.
Service from Schools ICT
Lockdown has highlighted the importance and value of good ICT to support teaching and learning. It is not just about individual items but the whole package working together. This is where Schools ICT stands out above the others. We’ll work with you to develop a whole school digital strategy adapted for your current and future needs.
We can help with all elements of the digital mix from:
- Broadband connection, filtering and e-security
- Help desk and technical support services
- Strategic technology advice and guidance
- Cloud based services including Office 365 and Google Classroom
- Internet based services including website design and hosting, Teams and SharePoint sites
- MIS and Online payment systems, software licences, support and training
- Maximising the use of EdTech and the level of innovation in your school
We are proud to be NYES Digital’s delivery partner for all ICT related matters for Schools, Academies, MATs and Early Years Providers.
With over 25 years we have worked alongside schools to look after your ICT Software, Infrastructure and Training needs.
So if it plugs in, switches on, connects and opens up, look no further we will have a solution to help and support your school’s ICT.
- For the latest ICT information visit the Schools ICT website http://schoolsict.co.uk
- For further information on pricing and to explore our full range of products and support services visit the NYES Store on SLA Online and filter by Schools ICT
- For direct support Telephone: 01609 536086, Email: email@example.com