Help and support for your ICT and MIS
Manned by knowledgeable and helpful staff the NYES Digital Help Desk is open every weekday throughout the year, excluding public holidays.
- Monday to Thursday - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday - 8:00am to 4:30pm
Click & Connect
The fastest and most direct route is via the NYES.Digital webchat. Visit the website at https://NYES.Digital then just click the “Chat with us” button, type in your messages and one of our agents will help you.
Customers can contact the Help Desk in a variety of other ways:
- By telephone – 01609 536086
- By email – email@example.com
- By request through our “log a call” feature on the NYES Digital website https://nyes.digital/support/log-a-call/
All our Help Desk agents and MIS Officers are industry trained and experienced in the education sector and will always do their best to resolve problems at first contact. After 27 years we understand how schools work and the priorities you face. This enables us to deliver solutions tailored to your need and solve your problems quickly and efficiently.
Unlimited Help Desk support is included as part of our Service Level Agreement (SLA) packages. Non-SLA customers are welcome to access the Help Desk on a “charged for” basis. The agent will explain the pricing and costs at the start of the call.
For Worry Free Technology Say Yes to NYES Digital
We are here to help and support you with all aspects of your ICT. This is where NYES Digital stands out above other suppliers – we look at the bigger picture. We’ll work with you to develop a whole school digital strategy adapted for your current and future needs.
We can help with all elements from:
- Broadband connection, filtering and e-security
- Help desk and technical support services
- Cloud based services including Office 365 and Google Classroom
- Internet based services including website design and hosting, Teams and SharePoint sites
- MIS and Online payment systems, software licences, support and training
- Strategic technology advice and guidance
We are proud to be NYES’s delivery partner for all ICT related matters for Schools, Academies, MATs and Early Years Providers. So if it boots up, connects to or logs, look no further we will have a solution to help and support your school’s ICT.
- For the latest ICT information visit the NYES Digital website Home - NYES Digital
- For further information on pricing and to explore our full range of products and support services visit the NYES Store on SLA Online and filter by NYES Digital.