The North Yorkshire Education Partnership meets five times throughout the year in January, March, May, September and October. Additional ad hoc meetings may be scheduled, for example, in response to the publication of DfE funding consultations.
The agenda for each meeting held in the last two full calendar years plus the current calendar year are available at the bottom of this page.
If you are looking for an agenda item that precedes these dates, please contact the Clerk to the Education Partnership.
Dates for 2018:
- 25 January 2018 (Cancelled)
- 15 March 2018
- 17 May 2018
- 27 September 2018
- 22 November 2018
All meetings commence at 2pm prompt.
The Education Partnership is involved in the decision making process surrounding the use of public money at a local level and as such we have to ensure that proceedings are subject to public scrutiny.
Forum meetings are therefore public meetings.
Members of the public are welcome to attend and listen to the discussions of the North Yorkshire Schools Forum. As observers, members of the public are not able to contribute to the discussion nor to vote on any issues requiring a vote.
If you wish to attend an Education Partnership meeting, it would be appreciated if you could contact the Clerk in advance to ensure that we can accommodate you comfortably and so keep disruption to the proceedings to a minimum. If you require extra help to enable you to attend, for example, because of a disability, we would ask that you contact us as early as possible so that we can try to arrange the necessary support you require.
Attendance of the public is managed by the Chair and they may motion for the public to be excluded from the meeting for items marked as confidential and which involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972.
Agenda Papers for 2018 Meetings
North Yorkshire Education Partnership Meeting - 15 March 2018
- Minutes from 13 December 2017
- 2.1 - Overall DSG and the Schools Block 2018-19
- 2.2 (i) - The High Needs Block 2018-19
- 2.2 (ii) - The High Needs Funding Background
- 2.2 (iii) - Early Years E2 and E3 funding
- 2.2 (iv) - Notice Period Funding
- 2.2 (v) - Notional SEN funding and e2 Exceptional Support
- 2.2 (vi) - Non Statutory E3 and Exceptional Funding
- 2.2 (vii) - Post -16 FE Colleges E3 Top-up Funding
- 2.2.(viii) - PRS Funding
- 2.2.(ix) - Residential Funding
- 2.3 - Early Years Funding Update
- 2.4 - Schools Loans Scheme Report
- 3.1 - Developing a Learning Trust
- 3.2 North Yorkshire Annual Achievement Report
Agenda Papers for 2017 Meetings
North Yorkshire Education Partnership Meeting - 13 December 2017
North Yorkshire Education Partnership Meeting - 19 October 2017
- Minutes of Previous Meeting
- A New Constitution for the Schools Forum and Appendix
- DSG Update and the National Funding Formula
- Appendices 3 and 4
- High Needs Impact of SEND Reforms
- Early Years Funding Update
North Yorkshire Education Partnership Meeting - 14 September 2017
- Minutes of Previous Meeting
- School Funding Update
- School Balances 2016-17
- Revenue Budget Outtrun Report 2017-18