The North Yorkshire Schools Forum meets five or six times throughout the year in January, March, May, September, November and December. Additional ad hoc meetings may be scheduled, for example, in response to the publication of DfE funding consultations.
The agenda for each meeting held in the last two full calendar years plus the current calendar year are available at the bottom of this page.
If you are looking for an agenda item that precedes these dates, please contact the Clerk to the Schools Forum.
Dates for 2019:
- 24 January 2019
- 14 March 2019
- 23 May 2019
- 26 September 2019
- 13 November 2019 (Change of date from 14 November 2019)
- 12 December 2019
Dates for 2018:
- 25 January 2018 (Cancelled)
- 15 March 2018
- 17 May 2018
- 27 September 2018
- 19 November 2018
- 6 December 2018
Meetings usually commence at 2pm prompt.
The North Yorkshire Schools Forum is involved in the decision making process surrounding the use of public money at a local level and as such we have to ensure that proceedings are subject to public scrutiny.
Forum meetings are therefore public meetings.
Members of the public are welcome to attend and listen to the discussions of the North Yorkshire Schools Forum. As observers, members of the public are not able to contribute to the discussion nor to vote on any issues requiring a vote.
If you wish to attend a Schools Forum meeting, it would be appreciated if you could contact the Clerk in advance to ensure that we can accommodate you comfortably and so keep disruption to the proceedings to a minimum. If you require extra help to enable you to attend, for example, because of a disability, we would ask that you contact us as early as possible so that we can try to arrange the necessary support you require.
Attendance of the public is managed by the Chair and they may motion for the public to be excluded from the meeting for items marked as confidential and which involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972.
Agenda Papers for 2018 Meetings
North Yorkshire Schools Forum Meeting - 24 January 2019
- Minutes from 06 December 2018
- Item 2.1 - Constitution of the NY Schools Forum
- Item 2.2 - Overall DSG and The Schools Block 2019-20
- Item 2.3 - Early Years Funding Update
North Yorkshire Schools Forum Meeting - 6 December 2018
- Minutes from 19 November 2019
- Item 2.1 - Professional Associations Facilities Arrangements (PAFA)
- Item 2.2 - Healthy Pupils Capital Fund
- Item 2.3 - Overview of Feedback from High Needs Consultation and Appendix
North Yorkshire Schools Forum Meeting - 27 September 2018
- Minutes from 17 May 2018
- 2.1 School Funding
- 2.2 School Balances Control Scheme
- 2.4a High Needs Funding Summary
- 2.4b CAN-Do Transition to Banded Model
- 2.4c Post 16 600 hours
- 2.4d PRS Proposals
- 2.4e Exceptional E2 Funding
North Yorkshire Education Partnership Meeting - 17 May 2018
North Yorkshire Education Partnership Meeting - 15 March 2018
- Minutes from 13 December 2017
- 2.1 - Overall DSG and the Schools Block 2018-19
- 2.2 (i) - The High Needs Block 2018-19
- 2.2 (ii) - The High Needs Funding Background
- 2.2 (iii) - Early Years E2 and E3 funding
- 2.2 (iv) - Notice Period Funding
- 2.2 (v) - Notional SEN funding and e2 Exceptional Support
- 2.2 (vi) - Non Statutory E3 and Exceptional Funding
- 2.2 (vii) - Post -16 FE Colleges E3 Top-up Funding
- 2.2.(viii) - PRS Funding
- 2.2.(ix) - Residential Funding
- 2.3 - Early Years Funding Update
- 2.4 - Schools Loans Scheme Report
- 3.1 - Developing a Learning Trust
- 3.2 North Yorkshire Annual Achievement Report
Agenda Papers for 2017 Meetings
North Yorkshire Education Partnership Meeting - 13 December 2017
North Yorkshire Education Partnership Meeting - 19 October 2017
- Minutes of Previous Meeting
- A New Constitution for the Schools Forum and Appendix
- DSG Update and the National Funding Formula
- Appendices 3 and 4
- High Needs Impact of SEND Reforms
- Early Years Funding Update
North Yorkshire Education Partnership Meeting - 14 September 2017
- Minutes of Previous Meeting
- School Funding Update
- School Balances 2016-17
- Revenue Budget Outtrun Report 2017-18