This section contains information for early years and childcare providers and associated professionals including key documentation, business and finance support, workforce development and quality assurance tools. Please check back regularly for updates.
If you are thinking of setting up as a childcare provider or are already working in the childcare sector then this section contains some useful information and guidance to help you. Below is a brief description of the type of information you will find in this section:
- Delivery of Free Early Years Provision contains information on the requirements for offering the funding to parents for both daycare providers and childminders
- Early Years and Childcare - Business Support for Providers contains information for childcare providers from the business/finance perspective
- Early Years and Childcare - Committees and Trustees contains information for committees and trustees of voluntary managed provision such as pre-schools or playgroups
- North Yorkshire's Quality Improvement Programme - The Toolkits contains a number of different 'toolkits', all of which are linked to the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Early Years and Childcare - Child-minding/Home Cased Childcare contains information and guidance from pre-registration for childminding/home based childcare through to continuing support for registered providers.
- Setting Up New Early Years and Childcare Provision contains information about setting up your own childcare provision
- Working in Early Years and Childcare contains information and links for individuals thinking about working in childcare
.For information on training and continuing professional development visit the Council's North Yorkshire Education Services' website.
Provider Agreement for Use of Information- The agreement between Families Information Service and Families Services on sharing and updating information