The model policies provided have been consulted on with the Middlesbrough and Teesside recognised Trade Unions prior to publication. This means that if your setting buys into the arrangements, you can adopt the policy within your setting without the need for further staff consultation.
However, if you wish to make changes to the template policy to reflect more specific local preferences then consultation through local mechanisms will be required before you can adopt the policy.
Below you will find links to the resources, split into sections. Within each section you will find a link to quickly navigate back to this main list of resources. If you are unable to locate something, please get in touch and the friendly NYES HR team will support and guide you further NYES.HR@northyorks.gov.uk
- Attendance Management (sickness)
- Capability (including developing performance)
- Flexible Working
- Health and Wellbeing
- Hearings including Appeal Hearings
- Managing Allegations
- Parental Leave
- Recruitment & Selection
- Resolving Issues at Work (grievances and disputes)
- Reorganisation, Redundancy and Redeployment
- Safeguarding (incl pre-employment checks)
- Workplace Substance Misuse