There are a few useful questions to ask about how you operate in school. If you are unsure about any of them, it might be the time to undertake a self evaluation of the tasks you are undertaking.
- How do we know that we have the correct and up to date processes and procedures operating in school?
- Have you carried on undertaking the same tasks since you started the job which you inherited from your predecessor?
- When was the last time you reviewed your operating procedures in school?
- When was the last time your school operating processes and procedures were externally checked?
These are a few useful questions to ask about how you operate in school. If you are unsure about any of them, it might be the time to undertake a self evaluation of the tasks you are undertaking. We have tried to put together a number of self-evaluation checklists which will help you with this process. They will also help ensure your procedures are up to date and your school has in place the correct school business management processes.
- Pre-Audit Questionnaire - Vertiau
- School Financial Value Standard [87kb] [word]
- Financial Control Checklist [103kb] [word]
- Safeguarding Audit for Schools
- Audit of your School Website RAG Checklist [121kb] [word]
If you have any other self evaluation checklists which you have found useful and you are willing to share with other school colleagues please submit them for publication to the contact details below:
Contact details: E-mail: SBM.Service@northyorks.gov.uk
Telephone: 01609 532312
Personnel File Requirements Checklist
CRB documents evidence log - Jan 2017
HR documents for staff to read - Jan 2017 - no names
Health & Safety documents log - Jan 2017 - no names