The Business Management and Networking in Schools Service is designed to provide school staff, headteachers and governors with ease of access to resources, to facilitate networking and sharing of skills, knowledge and expertise, and to be able to access continuing professional development activities on a local basis. This low cost subscription service offers the following to subscriber schools:
- A school to school e-mail networking group
- Bespoke 'themed' school business management training and workshop programme facilitation
- A maintained mentors register of experienced school staff willing to share their skills, knowledge and experience. Mentoring support could include induction support, work shadowing opportunities and support in development projects.
- A maintained on-line resources database, the Resources Centre *
- A monthly grant funding update.